Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Weekend at the Beach

Hola,

more drivel from me I'm afraid. About to start a v. busy time as various people come and visit over the next 3 months. Mum and Adam arrive later today and Sim's Mum and Dad arrive at the end of the month. Kate and Gav will be here in March and then my Dad arrives just after the Easter weekend, when I could well be going to Belize to play cricket.

Still having a great time here and it's ace to be able to be at the beach on a Friday afternoon after school. This past weekend a big group of us went down to a place called El Zonte. Did some surfing, played some beach cricket and watched some turtles being released along with the usual drinking beer and eating some awesome seafood.  There is video of this but it's on facebook so you need to be on facebook to view it until I can work out a way to put it on here another way. The link is

http://www.facebook.com/video/?of=728551108#/video/video.php?v=306902772222&subj=728551108

More soon,

B & S xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,

    Just been looking at your photos - looks amazing. So glad you're both loving life out there. Could do with a weekend at the beach - it's snowing here again! Tom and I were at the races on saturday for a 30th and won 120 squid on our first race! It all went a bit down hill after that - but with all the cahampers - i didn't care! Things ok here. Jaz's bday was fun -lots of jiving and we embraced the BTTF theme (lots of jiving with doc Brown - aka -Tom!) Hopefully tom and I will get out to see you but it won't be for a while yet as need to save some pennies! Ps love the random surf report. Off to Dinner to soph's tmr night to hear all about PC timotei! write soon, love lolly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola chicos, sounds great comme d'hab. salvador was amazing! Been off the seafood since tho - a bit too many fried street snacks for moon. Ben, how do I upload a photo onto FB? Can i do it onto a blog? I have a 20-sec one of Iguacu falls I wanted to bore everyone with... I mean share with everyone. BEIJOS BRASILEROS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I meant a video, not a photo, claro. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sorry been really busy with visitors and work and haven't checked blog for a while so I expect you've prob worked out how to download video. If not, go to you profile then where it says wall photos etc there is a plus sign click on that and then click the video picture and it adds video to your profile page and there is an upload button.
    Hope that helps
    B

    ReplyDelete