Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 December 2009

Xmas lunch.

Hey all

Forgot to take any pics, but Simmie and I have just returned from our first expat Xmas dinner. Well not my first I had an expat Xmas dinner in the Gulf in 1991when I was in the RN, but our first together. Funny having turkey, brussel sprouts and the rest. Although for me the big let down was the lack of funny hats and no crackers (except Simone).

On Saturday its our big Xmas/house warming party. I'm gonna try and get some video of the party next week on to the blog for all those who won't be able to make the party.

Happy Xmas(the first salutation of many) everyone.

B & S

1 comment:

  1. What a smoothie Ben - but yes, Sim is indeed a cracker - but not one you would want anyone else to pull! Boom boom - see what i did there? ja ja

    Ah well - I amuse myself at least. It's very wintery here en este momento. Crazed xmas frenzie which seems to engulf joe public - is in full effect and I am glad that i am off to Gran Canaria to escape any kind of festive gathering. ho ho ho. Tom and i bought a Wii and I am still aching from drunken boxing antics - great workout though let me tell you! Am think of joining twitter myself - but does this contradict my anti-facebook stance?? love to both of you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete