Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 June 2010

Hi everyone,

It seems amazing that I’m writing this entry on the last day of school. It only feels like we’ve been here 5 minutes and already the year has gone. Tomorrow we fly out to New York and then a bus to Montreal arriving Sunday morning for 10 days with Ged (Simone’s brother for those who don’t know). Then back to NYC for some time with Stevie K and old school friend. We are then back to the UK for a couple of weeks before heading to Spain for some sun and celebrate my birthday in Madrid. Very excited about the whole thing and will hopefully see you all soon.




To finish off it was the primary staff talent show today and I did my first ever gig as me and some other teachers did a cover of I love rock n roll. The acoustics aren’t great and I think the sound guy forgot to turn my bass mike up, but it was great fun. The kids make a great crowd and they aren’t too fussy about musical ability.



Watch the video here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQojbItMxAA

Ben & Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment